Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Hey fam,
Well this week was pretty good. Yesterday was the 4th and it was different but very good. My comp is doing better. Well the family that is going to visit is really excited. Well once in a while at nights I will have a part of a dream in Portugese, it is kind of cool. Well it stinks that Brasil lost but I think that Germany will win the Cup this year.

I met my new mission president yesterday at church. He seems like he is going to really be a good president. I was really excited to remember our nations b-day yesterday. I thought I would be a little patriotic. I wore a striped red and white tie with my navy blue suit.(RED, WHITE, and BLUE). Well I hope that everything went well for you guys. Well want to know something cool, on next Sunday me and Matt will have been baptized for 12 years, cool!!!!!

Well I miss you guys, but love you guys even more. Um grande abraço.

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment