Monday, July 19, 2010

Letter from Greg delievered from Cida

Hey guys,
Well how are things going? I hope you guys are having a fun summer. I hope you guys liked the visit from Cida, Dinah, and friend.

Well things are going good here. As you know my comp. is not doing well. I am trying my best to take care of him the best I can.

I am just loving it here. You know it is hard work, but I love being able to share what I know with the people and bless their lives. My testimony has grown a lot since I have been here out on the mission. I think one of the most important things I have learned is to be patient. It has been a different one then I already had. I have also learned to love everyone, even when you don't get along or when things don't go the way you want.

One of the best things that I have seen here is when our recent converts are really converted to the gospel and really want to reap the blessing of the Gospel. I am also so happy when I get to talk about the temple to our recent converts and share my testimony with them.

Well, nothing really is new. I am just loving it here, yep it is hard, but way worth it. Well, I love you guys so much. Thanks so much for everything!! Love ya. Um grande Abraso e Beijo!!

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment