Monday, July 19, 2010

Funny Story

Hey guys,
Well me and Elder Busico are staying here for at least one more transfer. I am really excited. Well something funny happened yesterday. Well my comp went to get our investigators before church, well the member went the wrong way on a street. There was a cop behind them and he pulled them over. Well the cops did a body search with him. Well that was a pretty funny story. Well things are going well.

(It was the comp and the member that got searched. And we did not get any investigators to church. It was a bummer.)

Well I hope everything is going well back at home. Well things are just going good here. It is really hot but good.

--We got to meet a member from Greg's ward right now and she was laughing and telling us a story about Greg hitting a girl with a newspaper. She was laughing so hard it was hard to understand it all but said he is a very good missionary so we asked Greg about it--

Yeah the story is back in Bebedouro with Elder Almeida. Well before Jussara got baptized(I will send a photo) we would teach her on the couch. Well it was me then my comp and her next to him. Well she is a big "snake" and she stared poking my comp in the side and trying to hold his hand. Well I grabbed a newspaper and started whacking her. She said stop, but I said no and kept it up. Even Almeida was laughing and that is that story. I am not sure about the hugging one. I will ask her. Well that is the story. Well that is good that you had a good time with the family. Yep I really love these people.

Well I love you so much. Oh I did get the package last Monday. It was really good. I liked it. Well have a good week.

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment