Monday, November 1, 2010

It is Hot and Hotter


Rich, Menezes, Medoca, Lopes, Nolte and me eating Popcicles
Did I tell you it is getting Hot?!

This is the first time I have been on it and there is a minimum you have to do. Thought you'd like to see it.

These are the 3 girls we baptized. (I baptized the one 3 from me)

Toucan out of a cage. A couple flew by me. It was really cool.

Dad,
Well how are you? I am doing just fine. Hey well this week was ok, but dragged on forever. Did you ever have those days? Well did you have a good Halloween? They don’t really celebrate it down here. Well I can’t wait for when I get home and will be able to see seasons change. Here it is just hot and hotter. It also rains but then gets really hot again. Well mom said that you are probably might go hunting with Paul, well have a good time and tell them hi for me. Well have a good one and if you need anything just let me know. Saturday it rained almost the entire day. I got soaked. Well that is one thing that I am learning everyday is patience. Well at least today is P-Day. We had two baptisms fall on Saturday. They said that they want more time and I think that they are having trouble with Law of Chastity. We will see what happens this week. We did play basketball this morning, that was fun but I really stink. I miss playing with a net too. Well have you sent a package recently? If so when? Well nothing really has happened this week besides the same old. Me and my comp are doing well. We did have a barbeque at a member’s house yesterday for lunch, that was really good. Well can I tell you that I miss cold weather. I love you and thanks for all that you do. I hope that your week goes well.

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment