Monday, November 8, 2010

Confirmed My First Person Sunday...

Mom,
Well this week was okay. I confirmed my first person yesterday so that is cool and exciting. Other then that it is just hot and hotter. Yep that is exactly how I feel about Sundays. That is too bad about Bro Merkley. Thanks for letting me know, hey and tell him I say hi. Me too, I wish that there could be something better for Matt. Yesterday since it was fast Sunday, I fasted so that you guys could find the best for Matt. I have been thinking about that quite a bit this past week. I just want the best for him and I just hope that things and the IEP will go well.

I will try and look for something for you guys for Christmas, I will probably wait to send it until after the 22 because of transfers. I am probably going to be transferred and turn senior or LD, I don't know what Presidente will decide. I am not sure, if not LD then Senior, either way I will be turning senior. I am excited and scared at the same time, so please include this part in your prayers. Just load the package with candy. Just put in what ever you want.

I hope that there are no Beehives with bloody noses either, LOL. Well that is funny with Juli and hunters safety. Well I just can’t wait until September. Oh, I have until April to decide what I am going to do about going home. If I go home a transfer early it will be July 26ish, or if I stay it will be about Sept. 7ish what ever the Wednesday is. I don’t know what to do yet. Right now I think stay until Sept.

Well things are going good. My comp is in Ribeirao for the next few days. There is a seminary for all LD´s and LZ´s. He will get back on Thursday night. So I will be with another Elder. I hope things go well. If you need anything just let me know. I love you and thanks for all that you do.

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment