Monday, March 1, 2010

My First Priesthood Blessing in Portuguese

Sent: Mon, Mar 01, 2010 07:07 AM
Hey guys,

How is it going? No baptism this week, we are hoping next week. Hey nothing really has happened that was cool. Last night we had a family night and we watched Charley. I say don´t watch it. The end was hard for me because it reminded me of Grandpa Shelley. If you guys want to you can. It is a really good story. I really liked the movie a lot.

Hey this last week I gave my first priesthood blessing in Portuguese. I thought I gave a good blessing, I just hope what I said was what needed to be said. It was a blessing of health.

Hey today I was reading in one of the old Liahonas from 2008 and I saw a picture of Ralph Walker. I guess he is serving in Indonesia. I thought that was cool because he was our old neighbor. Just thought you wanted to know. Well nothing much has been happening.

I have not yet received that package. We have zone conference here next week, so hopefully I will receive it. Well that is about it. I will go over to the LZ´s house and play a card game called Magic the Gathering. It is a pretty fun game. Well that is about all that is exciting that happened this week.

Oh I did know about the Earthquake that hit Chile, but I did not feel anything. Well I hope you guys have a good week, oh wait you guys are going to have a good week because you guys are going to Disneyland. You guys are so lucky. Well have a good and safe trip.

I love you guys so much.

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment