Monday, March 15, 2010

2 Baptisms!

Sent: Mon, Mar 15, 2010 06:47 AM
Hey Minha Familia,

It sounds like you guys are doing well. Well that is too bad that Jani lost the game, I know how it is to be short, oh well. Hey that is way cool that you have Pontius as road instructor. He is a really funny man. Well Jani be safe and I know you will do fine.

Hey Matt who got injured in the last game for the Jazz. GO Cougars. Juli congrats on you Knowledge Bowl. Sounds like you did very well.

Well I am sad because Elder Beagles left last night to go to Ribeirão Preto. He leaves the mission field on Tuesday and will be home on Wednesday. I am really going to miss him, we would play games together and just had a great time. Well Saturday I will know if I will be transferred. I am pretty sure that I will be transferred, but I don’t know. Well things are going okay with the comp. We had a little argument yesterday, but everything is good now.

Well today I wanted to go golfing with Elder Knowles, but we found out that the golf course does not exist anymore. Well nothing really happened this week. We had 2 baptisms yesterday. Two brothers one 14 and the other 11 years old. It was really good, I baptized them both. Sorry I don’t have my camera this week, it started to rain and I did not want to ruin the camera , and the computer does not have a USB port to plug in the card reader. Hopefully next week I will have some to send.

Well hope Dad that your work does really well this week. I remember the Developmental Center Dances, they were okay. The best were the people who were not in the Wheel Chairs. Hope you guys have a good time. I can’t believe that I have 6 months under my belt. Time is flying by. Well nothing really has happened this week that is really cool. It is just the same old stuff. Well last week of the transfer. I am so excited. Well have a good week and be safe. I love you guys so much.

Elder Shelley


Hey mom could you go to missaoribpreto.blogspot.com and get the picture of zone conference. It is the 2 on down. All the guys are in suits and it is the one in the chapel and put it on the blog. That would be really good. Thanks for all that you do for me. This week I am sending your birthday presents in the mail. Love you tons.

Hey you can put in whatever you want for the package. I loved everything. I am excited to make cheese cake and brownies. Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment