Monday, March 29, 2010

Hey, Mi Familia

Sent: Mon, Mar 29, 2010 10:15 AM
Hey guys,

This week was pretty good. I am really liking my comp. His name is Elder Almeida. He is from Pontogross, which is close to Curitiba. I did not like him this morning because he took forever to get ready, but it’s all good.

Hey I was doing my personal study and I was reading in D&C 101 and I came across a scripture about patience. It is in verse 38 take a look at it sometime.

Hey my comp was saying that Angel Moroni showed the gold plates to a woman. He says that the name of the person is in the book Fullness of Times. I don’t know if it is true. Could you ask Grandpa G this week if it is true that Angel Moroni showed the plates to a woman.

Things are going really well with my new comp. He is helping me a lot more than Elder ``Mud``. I am really starting to pick up on the language. Hey this week is Conference. I am so excited to hear from the Prophets and Apostles. I am not excited to listen to it in Portuguese, but it will be good.

Hey I am sad President Viera will be going home on June 30 this year. I was talking with my dad this week and he said that President has some type of tumor or something like that. I am not excited because we will have a new President. It will be hard to adjust to a new President. I am hoping that it will be a good change.

Hey this past week Elder Laxton came over to our house to sleep over because he was doing an interview for the other Elders. It reminded me of the good old days when I was with him. Hey nothing really has happened that is really cool. I am doing well and just loving everyday. Take care and have a good one. Be safe and Party on Dudes!!!!!!


Hey did Matt send me an email this week? Hey is it the Final Four yet, or has the whole tournament ended? I am so excited for this next week, it sound be good. Hey I miss you guys, but I love you guys even more. Time is flying by. Well that is good that you guys are doing well. It is good that it is finally in the 50´s there. Hey guess what it is a little cooler here in Bebedouro. It is still pretty hot. Well love ya.

Hey,
I had the package sent a little different. They are hand carved by a man. He is not a member. I initially had the Palmeiras one done for me. Then about a month ago I was walking by and he had one done that had the Utah Jazz for one of the other Elders. I saw that I thought that Matt would really like that. So I decided to buy one for everyone for Birthdays. I hope you guys really like the plaques. Well have a good one.

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment