Monday, March 8, 2010

Um Grande Abraço

Hey Familia

Sounds like you guys had a fun time. Way to go mom, that is so cool. Way to cream dad. Jani way to go on beating Dad. Well in a year and 6 I will try and beat dad at buzz and midway. Well our baptism fell yesterday. The person did not want to be baptized. Well nothing really has happened that is exciting.

Oh the other day we were walking and I saw real live lightning bugs, it reminded me of Nauvoo. Well tomorrow we have Zone Conference. I am hoping to get the package. Well in 8 days Elder Beagles goes home, I can’t believe it. Well time is sure flying by, next week I will have 6 months in the mish. Hey everything is going great with my comp. I think he is starting to get sick, but I am taking good care of him.

Hey Jani way to go with the GPS. That is really funny. Well that is good that you guys got home safe and sound. Well here in a year and 6 we will have to plan a disneyland trip. I am having a lot of fun here. I have been playing a game called Magic the Gathering. It is a card game. It is what we play on P-days. I am really getting good at the game. Well I hope you have a good week and keep me posted. Hey Matt it is good to here that you are doing well with you mission call. Hey here in the next week or two I will be sending a package for you guys, it is B-day presents I hope you will like them.
Um grande abraço.

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment