Monday, August 29, 2011

5 Baptisms!!!!!





Mom,
Me and my comp were blessed with 5 baptisms yesterday. Katia, Carol, Giovanni--family were baptized and Bruno and Lucas some young men that was a reference from a member. Mom it was a really special day. I have really seen many blessings. I am so excited to come home, but I will really miss the many people that I have loved and served. I can’t believe that my time is just about up. I will not leave to go to the airport until Tuesday. Wow, that is just all I can say. Well this week was a little with teaching and finding people, but in the end WATER!!! Me and my comp are doing a lot better, yep you can’t hide from the difficulties you just have to face them. Well my week was really good. Mom I love being a missionary and I will really miss wearing the plaque that has my name, the church and most of all The Savior. My testimony has grown tremendously. Thanks for letting me know about the topic. Thanks Have a good week. Thanks for all the prayers.
Elder Shelley

Thanks dad,
The topic is about the mission and Patriotism. Well I will try and pull that off, LOL. Thanks for everything. We are going to go to an all you can eat meat place and after we are going to watch a movie. We had 5 baptisms yesterday!!!!!! Have a good one.
Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment