Monday, August 8, 2011

2 Baptisms!!





Baptism of Gabriel and Bia!

Mom,
Well this week was a little rough with the comp. I am really trying my best. We had 2 baptisms Bia and Gabriel. It was the highlight of the week. Other than that, nothing really cool. My comp ticked me off today. I asked if we could email earlier but he complained about the sun and how hot it was. He wanted to stay in all day. I read in Jesus the Christ and then slept. I am towards the end of the book. At the part when they are crucifying Christ. I have like 157 pages left. I really like the book. It really helps me understand Christ a little better. Thanks I need all the prayers I can get. Well things are going, just have 4 weeks left with him. Sorry about no cool experiences.

On the baptism, the water was cold, but the cool thing was when Bia went under the water the water was warm. MOM I LOVE BAPTISMS!!!! It reminded me of Juli's baptism. We had an investigator that really loved church and watched the baptisms. It was really cool. We are going to try and baptize him Saturday. He absolutely loves the Book of Mormon. He has been reading like crazy. Well, mom have a good week. That is really funny about anesthesia, Jani and wisdom teeth. Well I am really excited to come home and see you guys again. Well have a good week. This week we will work on finding new people to teach and baptize. We have District meeting on Wednesday with all the Elders in Birigui (another city). And hopefully have many more baptisms this next week. I love you so much. Thanks for everything. This will get better.
Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment