Sunday, July 31, 2011

Staying in Lins--New Comp!

July 25, 2011

Mom,
Well I stayed here in Lins, but I have a new comp Elder Hanison. He is from Belem, he is really new on the mission his second transfer. Well the family fell that was supposed to be baptized this last week. Well this week they should be baptized. I am really excited as it is my last transfer. It was weird saying bye to Menezes today. It does not seem like it is my last transfer.

I am really going to focus hard this transfer and there will be many miracles in Lins. That is about the most exciting thing that happened this week. Elder Vitor did not want to leave. President just switched comps with Elder Heiner and me, I think it was pretty funny. I will definitely miss Elder Vitor. By the way he really likes Jani and wants to marry her when he comes to the US in 2014. It was really funny at how many times he talked about her last week. Well he had a few dreams that he said he was at our home during the snow time and he dreamed about Jani. Well he is just a funny missionary.
Mom this last week I kept having dreams about people here in Lins. Well things are going well. I am so excited that it is my last transfer and that I will be home soon. I really miss you guys, but I am really going to miss many people here. I think it would be awesome to go on a cruise to Brazil sometime. Mom I am going to save money up so I can return back and visit some people.

Grandpa G was right I am going to miss the people here more than when I was leaving you at the beginning on the mission. That is crazy that Chase is coming home. Well Ryan comes home too next month and then ME!!! Have a good week. I love you and thanks for everything.

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment