Friday, June 10, 2011

June 6, 2011

Mom,
Don’t worry about the trip. That is just one thing that I really miss. I love the family trips that we go on. You know being here I have really gained a testimony on have strong family relationships. I can’t wait to go on some fun adventures here in a couple months. Mom things will work out.

Friday we had a mission tour with Elder Godoy. Mom, the mission conference was just what I needed!!!!!. It was really good. Very Spiritual. I really loved listening to him. He spoke a lot on our names and how they have a heritage. Mom the spirit was so strong and just an awesome time. It was just what I needed. He talked a lot about our purpose for being missionaries. To save others, to built the kingdom of God, and to save ourselves. It was just a really good meeting. He also shared a couple experiences on how a mission president is called and some personal experiences when his son got his mission call to serve in the south part of Brazil.

Mom could you get me Brian’s, Janice’s, and Mike’s house address? That would be great. I can’t believe how fast the time is flying by. It is crazy before you know it I will be home. Well I am really trying my best and trying to have no regrets. Mom this area is hard because people don’t want to make commitments. It is hard but we are doing our best.

Oh when we were coming home from the thing with Godoy the bus broke down and so we had to wait for a new one and that wasted the rest of the day. That was a bummer. Well things are going well. I sure hope that Jani and Juli can be safe with Joc and Jaq. Mom I know that Heavenly Father will watch after them and keep them safe. Mom I just don’t want anything bad to happen to them because I am getting close to come home and I can’t wait to see them.

Have a good one. Thanks for letting me know about the money and I finally got the package. Thanks!!!!

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment