Monday, June 20, 2011

Dad,
Matt is a funny kid. I love him. I wish I could have seen the smile. Hope he had a good birthday. My comp is a little quiet but good. He is helping a little bit. He is still getting used to the mission. Today is Menezes birthday. We are going to have a barbeque for him. Well did not do much for the birthday. It was kind of lame. My comp bought a chocolate pudding cake but that was about the highlight. Well, things will go better and keep our investigators in your prayers. We have many good people that are preparing for baptism. Boy, I was mad at the ward here. We have an investigator, Josi, she is really interested in the church. We talked with her and she wanted to go to Stake Conference, but she was not able to because there was only one bus to go to Birigui. Dad there was supposed to be 2 buses but because the members put their names at the last minute there was only one bus so we had to tell our investigator that she could not, I was so mad because she really wanted to go. Well sometimes that happens. Well Stake Conference was good. Well it is a ton easier having the language down. Things are going a little better. Well please keep praying that our investigators will progress and will be able to go to church. Well I hope things are going well for you. Have a good week and I will try and do the same.
Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment