Monday, June 27, 2011

Hey,
Conference was awesome. President spoke about references and how the members can help more. It was really good. We were really blessed this last week with 5 people at church. So we have 4 possible for this week to be baptized. I am so excited and hope everything goes well. Well thanks for everything. My week was a little better. My comp is a little hard though. He does not agree with some things that we do on the mission and so that is really hard. Well things will work out.
Mom,
Well that is good that camp went well. My week was okay not the best. We were definitely blessed to have 5 people at church and we have 4 possible to be baptized this week. Please keep in your prayers Josi, Aurea, Leiticia, and Bia so that they can be baptized on Sunday. I am so excited I really hope they get baptized because it has been a long time since I have had WATER. Well my comp is okay. He does not agree with some things that we are suppose to do on the mission and so that is hard. I have to really push him to work. Well the next transfer is July 24ish. I just want to help many people be baptized and receive the blessings of the Gospel. I just hope things go better with my comp. Well I kind of hope I get a new comp for Transfers because it is my last and I want someone that will work. Well our week was good. I am still plugging until the end. Well can you have the guys start thinking of what they want as a souvenir because here in a couple weeks I will be sending a package home of stuff. That would really help´. Is there anything I can do for you guys? If so just let me know.
Elder Shelley

Thanks mom,
It is true a whole lot of work. BUT IT IS WORTH IT. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!! It will be sad to take off the name tag. Mom I am really trying my best and I hope the Lord can see that. I am trying to finish strong. Well I have seen many blessing come from being a missionary. I can’t wait to hear the new missionary cd. Well thanks for all the prayers, it helps. I love you and thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment