Monday, April 25, 2011

Oi,
Zone Conference was really good this week. We learned how to set a baptismal date with the Book of Mormon. That was cool. Well things are going good. President has really changed the mission. We have to knock 12 doors, teach 6 Introductory Class, do 2 contacts 10 with men and 10 others, and visit one less active. I have really seen the blessings of these new things. Well that sounds like you had a good Easter. Mine was kind of boring. We had a meeting with our Ward Mission Leader. Then we picked up Expedito and Amanda. They are a dad and daughter that we are teaching. She is 8 and really loved church, he also. He is blind but really good and really liked church. We visited a few families but that was about it for the day. I really miss making the marshmallow thing we did every Easter. I really missed being home and doing traditions. That is one thing I can’t wait for. We have some other people that are really good investigators too. Eduardo is one. He is dating a member and he wants to be baptized but we can’t find him home that is the only bad part. We found this guy that studied English for 15 years and he has stopped for 6 so we are going to teach him and help with the English. Things are going really good. I am really excited for transfers on Monday. I really hope that transfers will be good. I know that the best will come out of it. What ever happens happens, just have to put a smile on the face and deal with it. Elio should be baptized on Sunday. He will leave to another city this week and returns Saturday. Keep in your prayers for him that he can get baptized. Well we have many good people to teach and are working with. I really love this area. Well I know if I get transferred I will have a leadership position and if not I will still be Senior. Well keep praying that things will work out. Have a good week and be safe. Well have a good one. Thanks again for everything.
Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment