Monday, April 4, 2011

Gotta Love Conference!

Dad,
I loved listening to conference. I loved hearing from Old Stake President Gibson. I loved the talk about knowing what your Priesthood responsibilities are. I loved all the talks. I liked Elder Scotts about not doing enamel water coloring on the fridge. It is so good to hear it in English. It is such an enormous blessing because you can hear the speakers and their emotions. I loved the talk about families and it reminded me of our family and how united and how much fun we have together. I am so grateful for our family and all the things that we do together. I can’t wait to do more stuff here in 5 months. Well I can’t wait to read the talks. There were a few talks on marriage. I don’t have to worry about that for at least 5 more months :-) I hope you guys have a good Spring Break. Yep that was crazy when we saw snow on the TV screen. Well only in Utah, LOL. We did have a baptism yesterday. It was Salatiel´s niece from Sao Joaquim, the area that I was in. The person wanted my comp to baptize her so he did. The new area that I am in is very hilly. UPS AND DOWNS, but very good and cool. It is not as hot as Sao Joaquim. Well things are going much better with the comp and area. WE are finding many people to teach. Keep praying that our investigators will pray and read the Book of Mormon and go to church and will have the desire to be baptized. Have a good week and hope work is going good. I am excited to see the basement and what you guys have done. That is cool that Matt will work at the Temple. I think that is a very good job for him to do at the Temple. I really thought about him during conference. Well he will do good and I know that Heavenly Father is aware of his needs. Don’t worry too much, the Lord will help you guys. I really felt that during this conference. I loved President Monson’s talk about going to the Temple. Go to the Temple as often as you can. That is really one blessing that I miss. I love the Temple and I am glad that we are sealed as a family and that we can live together forever. I am so grateful that we have a temple so close to our house I can’t wait to go back in 5 months. Well have a good week and I will definitely pray for Matt and the Temple. I love you and thanks for everything.
Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment