Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mom,
Well Franco has both farming and city part. This week was pretty good. We taught some really good lessons. We found a couple families to teach. Well we had a man come to church yesterday. We taught him Saturday and the guy wanted to visit the church. He is an older man and has a problem with his foot. He is an older man in his 60´s. He has some problems with one of his toes. He was not feeling so good so me and my comp gave him a blessing. It is so good to be able to use the Priesthood to bless others. Well he really liked the church. I really hope that he will come next week too. The area here is kind of hard because some people just don’t want anything to do with the church. Well this week we met 2 guys that don’t believe in God or Jesus Christ. I think that is just really weird and how can they think that?! Well things are going well. I am trying my best to do what I am supposed to do. We have interviews with President on Thursday. I am really excited. Well that is about it for the updates. That is good that Matt is doing well. Yep there is a big difference with him when he feels like he has an assignment or job to do. That is really good because I have really been thinking about him lately. Well it sounds like things are working out.

That is good that there will be a break from school. I hope you guys have a good time on the trip. Let me know what you guys do. I hope Jani has a good time on the trip. Well if you need anything just let me know. I love you and thanks for everything. I know don’t have much time left and I want to finish with honor and excitement that my mission was good. I want to finish well. Please could you include these things in your prayers that would help a lot. I love you and thanks for everything.
Love,
Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment