Monday, February 28, 2011

Oi

Mom,
Well the area is great. My comp is tired of the area because he has been here for almost 5 months. He is just not that excited so that is really hard. This week was a little slow and difficult. Not many people home and my comp is just not very excited, but it will go better this week.

Well we are teaching Paula and Giovanna. They are a mom and daughter. The daughter a little while ago suffered a bike accident and has been in a wheel chair. But they are going to Ribeirao to see if she can walk. I hope so because we have a date set for the 13th. Please pray for them to go to church and that they will be ready for their baptism. I am trying my best but it is hard.

Well tell everyone that I say hi. I received a letter from President and said that I will go home the transfer of the 6th of Sept. So I will be home that Wed. Just to let you guys know. Well I love the new area. It is really good for some change. Well I hope that everything will go better this week, because the last couple have been hard. I love being a missionary and being able to teach many people. It is really good to see people progressing and finding what the Gospel has for them.

I hope that Jani has a good time too. That is really good for her. Well things are going here. Well I hope that you guys have a good week and if you need anything just let me know. Oh one more thing don’t send things like Jolly Ranchers unless they have a bag, because I got the package, but it was all sticky inside because the Jolly Ranchers got wet, so just to let you know. Thanks for all that you are doing for me, I really appreciate it a lot. Have a good week and I will too.
Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment