Monday, February 21, 2011

Members and Missionary Work!


Foto da Conferência
Mom,
Well that is good that you had a good week. Mom, well that is good that Sid is still alive. Yea I knew that molting is a painful part for him. There is a thing that you can buy that helps with molting for him and I think it is pretty cheap. Well I sure hope that things work out for Matt. I don’t know why but I can’t stop thinking about him and work stuff. Well the Lord has a purpose for Matt, I don’t know what it is but he has plans for him. Well just keep praying and fasting. I just want him to be safe and that things will work out for him.

I love my new area. My comp. has actually been in the area for four months. This is his fourth here and he wants to leave. It really is not much different than when I was with Menezes. Well, Menezes got transferred to a city about 2 hours away from Sao Carlos.

This week was really good. We taught this mom and daughter the Introductory Class that we learned. Well we asked them if they accept being baptized when they know that these things are true and both accepted. ,Well pray that everything will work out. Yesterday we taught some lessons with members. IT IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!!!! Finally I have been able to teach with members. It is really good to teach with members because they put in personal stories and the spirit is so strong. YES FINALLY AFTER 6 MONTHS.

Well things are going well for me. I can’t believe how fast the time is flying by. Well I hope that things are going well for you guys and that this week will be good. Yep mom I know that Heavenly Father is aware of Matt very much. I know that he has a purpose for him. I have learned that when we pray don’t just say help with this, but give some solutions to Him and he will help you. Mom and one other thing just let things work and run as they need to. Well I love you and thanks for all that you have done for me. Well if you guys are wanting things from Brazil start letting me know so I can start looking for things. Well if you need anything just let me know. Obrigado por tudo!! TE AMO!! Até mais!!
Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment