Monday, May 24, 2010

I can see the blessing of a mission already....

Hey Fam,
This week was pretty good. We did not have a baptism this week. Well hopefully this next week Luiz can receive the Priesthood and baptize Jessica. Wednesday I have Zone Conference. I hope it will be good. People are now starting to say that I am starting to speak pretty good. That makes me feel a whole lot better. Nothing really has happened this week. Well that is crazy that the school year is winding down, Yeah SUMMER!!!!! Things are starting to get colder here. Well I hope everything goes well this week. That is cool about Bro. Smith, I hope that everything works out for Matt. Well I am excited to get those new shoes. Well I can’t believe that it has snowed there. Yep only in Utah. Well everything is going well here. I love you guys and thanks for all the prayers. Hey I can see the blessing of the mission already, it is pretty cool. Well have a good one.

Wow that is weird that you have snow right now. Well the mornings are pretty cold and the nights also. I agree with Sis. Paxman, anyone but the Lakers. Well have a good one. We taught many people. We did an interview for the sisters. That is just about it. Well nothing really new. Have a good week and stay warm.
Love ya.

Well my hair is starting to turn blonde, because of the sun. I hope that it will go back to brown. Matt, yeah that is a good tradition. Hey when I get back I want to be in on the tradition. Hey where in Lehi is the Jack and Jill Bowling? Great Father and Sons Activity. Well I think that the Celtics will take it this year. Wow that is cool that you got such a high score. Hey I love you man.

Take care. I love you guys so much. Um grande abraço.

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment