Monday, May 10, 2010

Great to hear your voice!

Hey Guys,

Well that was just awesome talking with you guys. Today me and my comp played basketball and he beat me. I was not good, because I haven’t played for a long time. It is hard to believe that time is flying by so fast. Hey I forgot my camera in the house, sorry I will email the pictures next week. Well nothing is really new. I hope that I do well on my talk on Sunday. Well good luck with everything you guys are doing this week. I love you guys. Thanks for all the prayers, and keep praying. It was just really good to hear all of your voices. Well have a good week and be safe and I will do the same. Love you guys. Well tell everyone I say hi. Hey I was going to tell you and dad that I am really impressed by how well Matt is speaking. When I talked with him on Friday and yesterday he did not stutter. I just think that is way cool. Well I hope you have a good week and get everything you need to get done. Well take care and I love you, thanks for all that you do for me!!!!

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment