Tuesday, May 18, 2010

8 Months Out

Mom,
Yeah it is crazy at how fast the time is flying by. Well this week we had two baptisms mother and daughter. It was really good. Well next week we will have another baptism. Remember Luiz that we baptized last week, well we are trying to get him the priesthood so he can baptize his sister this week, we hope everything works out. Well my talk went very well this week. I had many members come up to me and say how well I did.

Well that is cool that you had a good time at Searles. Hey how is Trent doing? Well nothing really is going on, same old stuff. Well transfers are in 3 weeks. I am hoping to be transferred to another Area, but we will see.

Hey I forgot to get my camera so no pics this week sorry. Well I hope everything is going well with you guys. Wow 2 weeks and then school is out, and guess what--8 months on my mission. Well have a good week. Take care.

Hey guys,
Hey did you send the package yet? Just wondering. Hey it is crazy at how fast time is flying by. I am really hoping to be transferred. I love the area but, it is just getting hard. It is harder to get the number of contacts that I need, but I am trying. Well I hope everything is going well with you guys. Well have an awesome week.

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment