Monday, April 26, 2010

All Sisters--Ugh!!!!

Hey Fam,

Hey this week was pretty good. Yesterday Elder Thornley and Elder De Melo left Bebedouro. Elder De Melo left to go home because he finished his mission. Elder Thornley left to go to Araçatuba-Paraiso. Well I am still here in Bebedouro with Elder Almeida. Well it is just us for this transfer. Guess what he is the district leader and our district is all Sisters. And to make it worse I am the only American in the district. Well I hope everything goes well. Well on Wednesday we have Interviews with President.

Hey I looked at the shoes here and I think I want you guys to send me some Rock Ports. They will be more comfortable. I hope that it will be okay to do that. I just don’t like the feel of the shoes and Elder Almeida bought some and they only lasted a transfer. Let me know what you think. Well nothing really cool this week. Well keep praying for me. I really need help right now because I am struggling with the language. Well have a good week and take care of yourselves. Love you tons. Hey tell the kids that the mission is not all fun. For example learning a language, and being the only American among Brazilians. ALL the other joys of a mission. Ask grandpa all about it. Well could you guys print out a new Quadro da missão for me. Well have a good one. Have a good week. Love you guys.

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment