Monday, February 15, 2010

We got mail!!

Dated 1-18-2010
Hey Family,
I hope everything is going well at home. Today is P-day. My comp. is sleeping. As you know it has been a little rough getting along with him. I can see that Heavenly Father is wanting me to learn patience. Well, this week was pretty good. We taught many people, made many contacts. I am really bored. I miss you guys so much. If I could I would have you guys as companions. My comp. does not like to do much on P-day. He likes to sleep. Today he took a long time on the computer emailing and he was checking his face book. I think this next week I am going to go to the zoo with him or do something fun. I love it here in Brazil, but I miss good old America. I miss being home and playing games with you guys. Well everything is going well here. Yes, I still love my comp., even if we don’t agree on a lot of things. I am learning a lot from him. I love my area and the ward. The ward here reminds me of the ward back home. The people love to joke and have fun. I miss you guys but I know that you guys are being taken care of by Heavenly Father and Jesus. Well, keep praying for me and I know I am in the right place in my life. I miss you guys so much, but I love you guys even more than you think. Um grande Abraço!!
Elder Shelley

1-24-10
Hey Fam,
Hey how are things going? I am doing well. I baptized today after Sacrament meeting. I baptized Evandro, he is 26 years old. He is really smart, he knows some truth and some other things are a little twisted. For example, when we taught about the Holy Ghost he thought you already received it through the belly of your mom, and all we have to do is think for Holy Ghost. We straightened him out and he understands now that we get the Gift of the Holy Ghost after baptism by the laying on of hands. He is really cool. One problem is that he is so attached to his church, some Evangelical. But we baptized him today, it was really good. Well, my comp is asleep, and I am writing you. Hope you guys have a good week.

Love you all!
Elder Shelley

Um Grande Abraço
Sorry, if I don’t write many letters. Don’t have much time. If I can I will write you guys. Love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment