Monday, May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011

Mom,
My week was okay too. We actually did the best for our numbers and we are helping many people. Please include in your prayers Elizabete, Rubins, Larissa, Patricia, Pricielle that we can mark Baptismal Interviews with them this week. Well tomorrow we have a small meeting with President and the Assistants it should be really good.

Well it is just a great blessing that Matt can see. You know the Lord is aware of Matt. He will help you and him. I know this. Just hearing about Matt I have seen many blessings that have come to him. Mom, maybe right now is not the right time for Matt’s eye thing. Maybe he needs to wait a little longer. Mom, you know I thank the Lord for him and all the work that he has done for the family. I have seen many blessings come to our family because I am here serving. Mom don’t worry the Lord is aware. I know things will work out it is like the scriptures say everything has its time. Good Luck with Trek stuff. Well I hope you have a good week and things will go well. I love you and if you need anything just let me know.
Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment