Monday, March 21, 2011

Transferred to Franca!

Oi,
Well I got transferred with Elder Peterson to Franca. It is where we would go for district meeting. Well I hope that it will make him a little more excited to do the work. Well my week was okay. There were a few birthday parties we went to here. Well I am really going to miss the people in Sao Joaquim. Well things are going for me. Saturday and Sunday I got sick. It started Saturday after lunch. I started to get a headache and then my back ached. Then it was like my whole body was aching also. I felt really sick. Well that night I could not sleep and I threw up at 2 in the morning and I felt a little better. Then yesterday I felt a little sick also. I am doing much better now. I hope things are going well for you guys. That is good that BYU is going to the sweet 16. Man I really miss watching basketball, it is all soccer here. I celebrated 1 year and 6. I bought some fireworks and they were pretty cool. I have some videos of me burning my pants. Well that was a fun day. I hope things are going well for you guys. I love you and thanks for everything. Well Sao Joaquim closed for one transfer. Have a good week and if you need anything just let me know.

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment