Monday, January 3, 2011

Ano Novo!


Our Zone at New Year's Eve

Mom,
Well I am still here and with Menezes. Well things are going well. Well that is good that you guys had a good Ano Novo. Yeah I can’t believe that I have a little more that 8 months. Well I will let you guys know when I get the package. That is too bad that they canceled Mission Prep. Well I hope that you have a good week and if you need anything just let me know. Well nothing really new. My comp is a little sick right now. Last night we ate at a member’s house and the food made our stomachs sick, well he is doing okay. Well that is funny that it was 1 degree on 1-1-11. Well I did not go to bed until 3 in the morning because we helped cleaned up and the stake president gave us a ride home. Well nothing really cool to report. That is good that Urban Myer won the bowl game. Well have a good one and tell everyone I say hi. Well take care and if you need anything just let me know.

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment