Monday, September 13, 2010

Hump Day This Week!!

Mom,
Well that is good that Busico is doing better. I really miss being with him. I hope that I helped him enough. Well how was the car show, was it good or so-so? Yep they cook with a lot of oil down here, practically everything is deep fried. My body can’t handle all the grease anymore. Well at the beginning of the mission my metabolism was really good and my body would digest the food fast. But here on the mission my metabolism has changed because my body is used to taking a longer time to break down the food. I really can’t eat a lot of food anymore. I can make 2 plates full, but that is it. It is starting to annoy the sisters but I really don’t care. I am trying to eat healthier. It is just really greasy foods down here. I really like Salgados, but they are really greasy.

I hope that things will go well for dad. Hey I still have the brown spots on my white shirts, I don’t know how to get rid of them, if you have any more suggestions let me know. Well Wednesday we have Zone Conference. I hope that it will be good. Well I finally got an email from Freddie. He is doing well, but very busy.

Well it is really hot but good. Last week my comp went to Ribeirao for a training. It was Tuesday-Friday. I worked in another area. It was hard because people we just not home. It was just a really weird week. Well this week will hopefully be better. Well I hope you guys have a good day and week. I love you and if you need anything just let me know.
Elder Shelley

Dad,
Well how are things going at work? Mom said that they are thinking of moving the office down to American Fork, I hope that happens. Well it sounds like you guys had a pretty crazy week. Well on Wednesday we have zone conference. Well how was the car show this year? Well this week was okay, my comp went to Ribeirao for 4 days for a training for the district and zone leaders. I worked in another area but it was hard because there was almost no one at home. It was a tough week. Well this next one should be better. Well have a good one. Well that is funny that Jani liked the Corvettes. I really miss seeing cool cars. Well did you like the Salgados? Well I can’t believe that in three days I will hit HUMP DAY. There are 2 other elders in my group in the area so I am really excited to celebrate with them. Man time is sure flying by. Well I got an email from Busico and it sounds like he is doing better. I really miss being with him, but I am glad that he will get really good treatment.

Well there was a funny experience that happened on Saturday. Our lunch fell so we ate at a restaurant that a member owns. Well we went to the sisters’ area to do interviews. Then it was night time and we waited for the bus, and the sisters asked me how I would propose to a girl to marry me, man was that awkward. Then we got the bus and went home. When we got home, my comp left the keys at the member’s house, so we had to jump over this wall and open the windows to get into the house, it was pretty funny. This was the first time I have had to do that.
Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment