Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bombed by a Bird! Not Me, My Comp! Funny!!


My Zone at Zone Conference
My Companion is on the end back row and
yep, I am short!

Baptism of Luiz. (I talked with a member from Bebedouro, Yesterday.
He said the Luiz is firm in the Gospel. That is really good. The guy is a
Member of the High Council. That just made me very happy to hear.)

August 23, 2010
Hey,
Well that sounds like you guys have had a good and busy week. Well I hope Matt will do well at ATEC. I know how it feels to do things you don´t want to, but you just have to be patient and put a smile on. The next transfers are next Monday. I am really hoping to stay with Busico. Well he is not doing so well. He caught a cold this past week so is just feels gross.

We are teaching a old lady about 70 years old Lourdes. We have taught her the first and second lessons and we have set a baptism date for next Sunday after Sacrament meeting. She wants to be baptized, so we are really helping her. Hopefully that will work out.

Quick question are there M&M´s in my next package? Cida wants to know. She is addicted with them. Well I hope that everything goes well for you this week.

Hey Matt have you played basketball a lot. I have not because not many people like basketball, they just like their soccer, there is something wrong with that. Well what are you guys doing for the last few days of freedom?

Well I really like my President. I talked with him last week because Busico needed to talk with him. President asked me what I wanted to be as a profession. I said I don’t know. He suggested that I go into medicine, because I have had experience with Elder Busico. It made me laugh. I forgot to tell you that my comp got bombed by a bird. We were walking and a bird nailed him on the shirt. It was pretty funny because he had just washed that shirt.

Jani, well how are you doing? I hope you had a good week. Well it is weird that you will be in school in a couple days. Well just enjoy the last couple days of freedom. We are teaching some good people. Well nothing really has happened, besides me still having diarrhea, I haven’t had a lot this week but I am so sick of that. I can’t wait until I get to come back and eat food and not have diarrhea. Well I am starting to get old. I have had some pain in my left knee, it comes for a day and leaves and comes back, I have also had some back pain, it stinks being old. Well have a good one. I love you.

Juli, well that is good that you had fun at Trafalga. Wow that is a lot of tickets for so little tokens. Ya time sure is passing fast. Well enjoy 6th grade, and especially enjoy these last couple days of summer. Well I am doing well. Thanks for taking care of Sid. Well have a good day. I love you a whole bunch.

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment