Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just Going Great

Hey Everyone,
Things are just going great here. It is really hot but what can you do about it. My comp is doing better we are able to work more. He is doing better. This last week his stomach was hurting him even more, but now it is doing okay. Well I got a hair cut today. I don´t know what else we are going to do. We are really starting to reactivate the less actives. I found a really good scripture during my personal study this week in Alma 34:41. It is a really good one on patience. Me and Elder Busico were talking the other day about how everyday you are tried with patience. Well things are going well here. It is like 90 before 10 am so during the day it is really hot, but things are going really good. Thanks for all that you do for me. Matt, that is really cool that you took out your Endowments. That is just an awesome experience. Hey when you get the chance keep going as often as you can. That is just one thing that I loved doing too. Hey that is one thing that I miss is going to the temple. Well hopefully you can get out and shoot some hoops. I love you and parabens(congrats) on going through the Temple. Have a good week. I hope things are going well back at home. I love you all.

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment