Monday, December 28, 2009

Feliz Natal

Sent: Mon, Dec 28, 2009 05:47 AM

Hey Fam,
This past week was awesome. I loved talking with all of you guys. That was the best part of Natal. I loved hearing your voices. Right now it is raining a ton. I don’t have any pictures because I left my camera. I will send you more next week.

I am sad that my comp. Elder Laxton left yesterday to go to Ribeirao. I will miss him he was a good pai. I am very excited to get my new comp. I will get him tomorrow. I think that he is going to be Brazilian.

I have not been feeling very good too, my stomach has been acting up, but I am doing very well. By the way we did not have a baptism this week. Our investigator did not show up. I will try better this week to try and baptize. Well I hope everything is going well. Hope you guys have a good week. Hey matt tell Brother Shepard that he needs to repent of his sin of being a Lakers fan. Hey I love you all. Have a good week. Hope everyone feels better and has better heath this week. Thanks for all of your prayers they are helping. I love you all.

Elder Shelley

Hey

How are things going? That is good that Matt did a good job. Hey that is really funny about Sid and his new toy. Hey that is too bad that everyone got sick last week. Hopefully everyone will feel better. Tell Janice thanks for the card. I really liked it. Hey tell Matt to keep me updated. This last week me and Elder Barbosa-an elder in zone-we went to the zoo and I found out that Tucanos means Toucans. I just thought that was cool. Hey it is a bummer there are two people that left--my comp and Elder Barbosa. Well I hope everything goes well for you guys this week. Thanks for all of your prayers, tell everyone hi.

Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment