Monday, December 13, 2010

15 Months Out!

Mom,
Well there are times here that we forget stuff too. Also things are really busy. We have to think about many things, like numbers, visiting less actives, members, activities we are going, meetings that we have, Investigators, other missionaries in our zone. Things are busy here.

Well this last week I had a couple divisions. I stayed in my area and worked. We found many people that would be good to teach. I am really excited. I really want to stay at least one more transfer here. I know it will be 4 but I really want to stay here. Well as far as the activity goes. There were 4 people that showed up and me and my comp. Well one of the members brought 2 names so it worked. I just hope that this activity will work out. I get to go fishing in a little bit. I am really excited.

Tell everyone I send them a big hug. Well I can’t wait to talk with you guys on the 25th. We are still trying to find a place to call, I will let you guys know when we are sure. I can’t believe that I only have 9 months left. Time is just flying by so fast. Well I hit a year and 3 on the 16th. Well Thanks for all that you do for me. If you need anything just let me know. I love you mom.
Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment