Monday, October 4, 2010

Conference was Awesome!

Mom,
Well this week was kind of a bummer. Almost all of our appointments fell and it was really tough. Well Conference was awesome. I really loved President Monson’s about Gratitude also. I really liked Elder Uchtdorf’s talk yesterday. I loved Elder Eyrings yesterday. I really liked all the talks. I was able to watch the sessions in English. There was a room for English. Well that is funny about Cade, he really talking really well.

Well that is good that Dad got a buck. That is a true beauty. I can’t wait until next year. It sounds like Trek will be busy. Well I was not able to go to the Priesthood Session. We had appointments Saturday night, they had a retransmission Sunday morning, but the bus took forever and it was too late. I was really disappointed. I am listening to it right now as I am emailing.

We had interviews with President this past week. I think that I am going to turn Senior. He kind of hinted to me. Well whatever happens I will do my best. President said to just learn to be a leader, just keep doing the best that you are doing. I really love this President. He asked me if I had to turn Senior tomorrow if I would be able to do it, I told him I think so. I will accept what ever he wants me to do. Well I hope you guys have a good week and good time in Mexico. Well I wish I could be there but you know I love it down here too.

Thanks Dad for the advice. I will do the best that I can. Well something funny happened this past week. I had a dream that I finished my mission and I was telling you guys about my stories. Well I had a hard time not saying the things in Portugese. It made me laugh that I had a hard time explaining in English. I have had some dream recently in Portugese. Well have a good one at work. I love you and thanks for all you do for me.

I just love Conference. I love the spirit that is felt. I love hearing the words of the prophet and the apostles. Well I hope you guys have a good week. Well hopefully you guys have a good safe week and good trip.

Hey I just got done listening to the Priesthood Session on the computer, it is really good. When you guys have time I encourage you guys to listen or watch it. I really liked Nelson, Uchtdorf’s, Eyring’s and Monson’s talks especially. They all were really good, but these I really liked them. I love conference so much. It is such a blessing that we have to be able to hear the words and especially hear the voices and expressions of the Apostles. Well have a good week and I love you and thanks for all that you do for me.
Um grande abraço.
Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment