Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Week 2 at the CTM

Hey Fam,
How are things going? This week has gone by fast. I am so excited to listen to General Conference. Hey that is too bad about missing the deer. Dad how was DC? Is it true that President Obama sent 45,000 troops into Iran? There was just a rumor going around. Hey my new companion is Elder Huxford. He is from Elkhart, Indiana. I sent you a letter in the mail. The other day I ate something that didn't agree with my stomach and I am not feeling good. I think that I am getting the sickness that is going around. Hey I went to the Temple again this week. It was such a great experience.

I hope everything is going well. That is too bad about the Cavemen losing. The other day an Elder by the name of Elder Duckett said that his older brother was in Calgary when Grandpa was serving so ask if the elder was the AP. I am really good friends with Elder Duckett. I hope everything is going well. Take care. Keep praying for me.
Love,
Elder Shelley
I can only send some pictures. So don't expect many.

Hey Everyone,

Everything is going great. I am sick of the food here. We have the same things. I went to the temple today and it was a really great experience. It was the best. Hope everything is going well back home. Thanks for your prayers for me. I love you all!!!!!
Hey how is Ryan doing in South Carolina? That is cool that Thomas is going to Cambodia. Tell him congrats. Hey how is Grandpa Shelley doing? What is new at home? Hey I can't believe that I am on my 3rd week. It has gone by so fast. The other day it rained a lot. My district leaders room was soaked. I love it here. I can't wait in 2 or 3 weeks when we get to go out tracking here at the CTM. But I can't wait to get out in the field in Ribeirao Preto. Things are going great. Hope everything is going well at home. Juli ,I hope that your arm gets better -too bad you fell. Jani -that is funny that your partner thought you were the meanest person ever. Keep working hard. Matt keep me posted on the sports scores. Take care Buddy. I love you all. Hey tell Kelsie congrats for me on Sunday or whenever.

Hey I can say a prayer and my testimony in Portuguese. I am excited because the language is starting to come. Love you all.
Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment